Delhi University (DU) has released Application Form for admission of different program at www.du.ac.in
Bizman Daily Inform you about registration process.
After long postponed of the admission date, DU has finally released admission for the various undergraduate courses on may 29, 2019.Now, those student who wish to study at world recognized and top university; Delhi University can submit their registration form online on official website www.du.ac.in.
Delhi university has set up some eligiblity criteria to take admission. So Bizman Daily highly suggest you to be aware about eligibility criteria.
Before filling form for registration be sure about the document you should have. following are the document required as provided by the official site of Delhi University
List of Documents: (Copied from official website of DU)
1. Passport size photograph of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
2. Scanned signature of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
3. Self -Attested Class X certificate/marksheet containing Date of Birth (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
4. Self -Attested Class XII Mark Sheet, if results have been announced. (In case the Marksheet has not been issued by the Board, a self-attested copy of the Marksheet downloaded from the respective Board’s website should be uploaded). (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
5. SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
6. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued on or after March 31, 2019. The OBC caste must be included in Central list issued by the Government of India.
http://ncbc.nic.in . (100-500 kb for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
7. EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, dated March 31, 2019 or later.(100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format)
8. Self-attested copies of Sports and/or ECA certificates. (100-500 kb in size per document for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format), if applying under these categories.
Steps to fill the DU 2019 Application Form
1. Visit the official website of the University of Delhi (du.ac.in/adm2019)
2. Under “UG programmes” menu, click on “Admission” sub menu.
3. Search and click on “Apply UG Courses”
4. Now you have to register on website by entering your email and contact number.
5. Now fill the form provided and be sure about that you have filled all the requisite provided by University.
2. Click on ‘UG programmes’ given under the ‘Admission’ section
3. Click on ‘Apply for UG Courses’
4. Register yourself by entering email and mobile number
5. Fill the DU 2019 application form by entering all the requisite details, upload documents.
6. click on Save and Preview.
7. Now you need to deposit /remit Your application form fees either using online/internet Banking/Debit card or Credit card.
As compared the previous year Delhi university has revised the fee structure with increment of Rs. 50 in each section.The following information gives you latest fee structure as given by officials websites of Delhi University. You can check all fees according to categories. (All the fees provided below are in INR)
1. Registration fee for SC/ST/ PwD >>> 150(Non-refundable)
2. General/OBC >>>250 (Non-refundable)
3.Registration fee for ECA >>>
100 (Additional, Non-refundable)
4.Registration fee for Sports
>>> 100 (Additional Non-Refundable)
5.Additional Registration fee for each Entrance-based course for UR/OBC >>>750 (Additional, Non-refundable)
6.Additional Registration fee for each Entrance-based course for SC/ST/PwD/EWS
>>> 300 (Additional, Non-refundable)
Stay updated with latest news deliver By Bizman Daily.